Sunday, February 10, 2008

Last Week

This last week was crazy busy. I had all the usual junk (school and work) and I had the Auction. I am the president of the public interest law student organization at the law school and our biggest event of the year is a huge auction, where we raise money to provide grants to students who take public interest positions (which a not-paid) during the summer. About 220 people attend and we spend most of the school year getting ready for everything. It is worse than planning a wedding. Way worse. I was super stressed because I wanted to make at least as much as we made last year and WE DID! In fact, we made more! This year we made approximately $18,000. Yay! I am so glad it is finally over. I vegged all day Saturday because I was so run down from trying to get everything done in time. Now I have to play catch up with all my school work! What fun!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that's a lot of work. You've been doing so many things lately. I'm impressed. Good job on raising your goal amount!

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio