Monday, September 8, 2008

Projects

Mylo and I have been working on finishing up the many unfinished projects in our house before the kid decides to make his long awaited debut. We have still have a lot more to finish up, but here are a few of our finished projects...

We got new custom closeting for our master bedroom closet. It is technically a "walk in" closet, but I prefer to call it a "tunnel closet." Our new system is amazing and we finally have a place for all our shoes and accessories.


Our master bedroom is finally all finished up. We re-painted, got new carpet (for the entire upstairs), installed a new light fixture and had new blinds installed (throughout the house). It is a very relaxing room.

Here is our master bathroom, which did not receive anything except a thorough cleaning and a little decor. We are planning on updating the bathroom next winter because bathroom remodels are just too expensive. It is not my favorite room, but it functions.




Our family room received a new paint job (it used to be the black hole forest green color that was everywhere in the house) and new carpet/blinds. Mylo also got a new and incredibly massive TV. We don't even have cable yet, but we do have a very large television. We love the color combination.



Our guest bedroom, which I painted last summer is finally all set up and ready to receive guests in style.

When I was on the east side of the state visiting my mom, I stopped at a local fruit stand and purchased a large box of peaches for only $9. It was such a good deal, I just couldn't pass it up. I don't really like canned peaches so I cut up most of them to freeze, so I could have peaches for baking throughout the year. They are so yummy. I love living in the Northwest where we can get yummy local produce for cheap. It is my favorite part of summer. Well, that is all for now. I will post some more pictures a little later this week.






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

everything looks fantastic! I can't wait to see the kitchen when it is finished :)

April said...

Your house really looks great! I can't wait to see it when you have crayon on the walls and marker on the couch... then it really becomes a home.

Anonymous said...

Wow, I thought your house was great before, now it's just beautiful! It is such a good feeling to get new paint up on the walls. Although, next time I think we are just going to hire someone. It's a pain in the...

Oh, and CRAZY that you have less than 2 months left!!!

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio