Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Transformation

Pre-Ollie I wouldn't have considered myself a baby person. I always wanted kids, but the baby-stage seemed really ominous to me. I was never really nervous about giving birth, but I was pretty terrified about bringing an infant home. I still don't know if I am a full-fledged baby person, but I am really loving having my very own baby. It truly is amazing how quickly you fall head over heels in love with your own spawn. Each and every little smile melts away the lack of sleep and stinky diapers. The way he looks at me like I am the one and only thing he needs or wants in this life makes me swoon. I engage in the "baby talk" that I once found annoying just to get another intoxicating grin from him. I love how when I hold him he plays with my hair or the strings on my sweatshirt. He smells heavenly and his beautiful skin is as soft as silk. In a word, he is amazing. I have been transformed. I mean how could you not fall for this little bugger...






1 comments:

Anonymous said...

How could you not love that little face??! He's got so much character. Here's where it starts getting really fun!

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio