Sunday, October 24, 2010

Dos

This kiddo is two years old! I am still in disbelief. I have a two year old. What?!?


We celebrated Ollie's 730 days of life thus far, with tons of friends, family, and tots. We pressed apple cider, ate lots of yummy food, and cupcakes galore.

Ollie and the other tots were fascinated by the cider pressing process. Thus, Mylo had lots of helping hands.


Ollie was a little bewildered when we all gathered around to sing him "Happy Birthday," but he quickly recovered and blew out his candle.

"Uh, why are you all staring at my like that?"



Ollie and all the other little boys were quite enamored with the car cupcakes. Vintage cars found here. Cupcakes and cars = there is nothing better for two year old boys.


Here is the end result...one sugared up kiddo. I think he ate about 4 cupcakes/slices of cakes. I honestly lost count, but the kid was sitting at the table eating cake for at least 30 minutes. I guess he figured he would take advantage of the endless supply of cupcakes.

Ollie was totally spoiled with lots of gifts: Automoblox; Lightening McQueen Lego set; jungle animals; a huge stuffed Curious George; new footie jams; a hand knitted hat; a down vest (I couldn't resist); a play kitchen; lots of books; and rad big wheel trike. He has been playing with all his new toys obsessively. He is one lucky boy and there are still a few gifts to come.

1 comments:

Erika said...

Happy Belated Birthday Ollie. Sorry we missed it! Looks like you had a blast. Can't wait to have a play date with your Mama. Maybe we will have one with you and Makenzie too :)

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio