So I didn't get tagged by anyone, so I was feeling kind of left out and I wanted to play too! So I am going to do the cheesy post thing because I am bored and it looked fun to reminisce about the glory days of Dwight D. Eisenhower High School and think about all my favorite things. So here it goes...
What was I doing ten years ago?
It was the summer before Junior year of high school. I was rocking the 1989 Ford Probe, working at Dairy Queen with Heidi and yes it was a horrible job. I was also babysitting triplet girls that were only 9 months old. How I managed that I really have no idea. But they were so cute! Heidi, April, and I drove around a lot, loving the new freedom of having our driver's licenses. We were kind of obsessed with shopping at Goodwill and Value Village for used clothing. I still have my "My Daddy Works at Chevron Chemical Shirt". In fact I am wearing it right now. It is getting so nasty but I refuse to give it up!
What was I doing one year ago?
I had just finished my first year of law school which was horrible. Mylo and I were in China having a fantastic adventure, which was great! We were about to get married and start our crazy life together.
5 snacks I enjoy...
1. chocolate covered gummi bears
2. fresh nectarines
3. Nilla Wafers
4. tortilla chips and guacamole
5. popcorn
5 songs I know all the words to...
1. Fidelity - Regina Spektor
2. Down - 311
3. Baby Got Back - Sir Mix-A-Lot
4. Take a Look at My Girlfriend - Charlie Manhattan
5. You Say - Lisa Loeb
5 things I would do if I had a million dollars
1. Buy a Mini Cooper Convertible S
2. Take a fabulous trip to Australia, New Zealand, and Fiji
3. Buy a house on the lake with a big yard and dock to swim off
4. Get a personal trainer - I think it would be great to have a perma-motivator
5. Get a really nice espresso machine
5 of my bad habits...
1. Being a perfectionist
2. Losing my temper
3. Not being patient
4. Not listening
5. Shopping
5 things I like doing...
1. Running
2. Playing Ultimate Frisbee
3. Gardening
4. Traveling
5. Decorating
5 things I will never wear again...
1. short shorts
2. bangs
3. multiple earrings in one ear
4. ripped/torn/dirty looking jeans
5. Doc. Martens
5 of my favorite toys...
1. My orange kitchen aid
2. My Ipod (when it works - I need a new one)
3. Running shoes
4. My travel coffee cup - keeps my tea warm for hours
5. Frisbee
I tag my mom!!
Obat Herpes Tanpa Efek Samping
8 years ago


2 comments:
I thought for sure I tagged you! Sorry, I'll go edit my post if you like? Ahhh, I've forgotten all the words to "Down" by 311...I can't figure out why because we only listened to that C.D. a bajillion times in the car! Eww, I second dirty jeans and Doc Martens. I can't imagine that anyone still wears those shoes, they weigh like 10 pounds each!
Ahh yes the probe...do you remember our red car gang? It's fun to think back to our Ike days. Back then short shorts and docs were everyday items, I agree that those are trends I'll never go back to!
Post a Comment