Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Super Slacker

I have been really slacking on the posts. It has been over a month since I last posted. But alas that is what happens when I start school.

I can't believe that it is my last year of law school. In addition to stressing out about school (as usual), everyone is stressing out about taking the bar and getting a job. After having my own little panic attack about what I am going to do with my life, I decided that I am not falling into the stress-out trap. I am going to focus on this year one thing at a time, first of all with finishing this school year. Which is torture by the way. I hate all but one of my classes and I have a super hard time paying attention in classes that I don't care about (which is all but one of them).

We moved into a new apartment this fall, which is great. It is brand new and has lots of storage, which is great because our last little house that we rented last year had absolutely no storage. I am neat freak, so I hate having my stuff get disorganized and it is so hard to be organized when you have no where to store anything. Our apartment is on the third floor and the sunset views are fantastic.


So I have been crazy busy like usual. I have decided that I like it that way. I like having virtually every minute scheduled out. I hate idle time. I am freak I know. But I manage my time so much better when I have to work hard to fit everything in. So in addition to school, I am still coaching the undergraduate ultimate Frisbee team at Gonzaga, volunteering at a local legal aid organization, working at my new job (so excited), and spending what time I can with Mylo. I am also trying to fit in running/exercising, but that is not working out so well yet. I need to make it happen in order to maintain my sanity.

Well, there is the update. Not that exciting, but busy as usual. I promise I will post something more fun this weekend. Until then...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too much stress lady! You need to sit down in front of a good movie and eat some Ben and Jerry's for crying out loud! I'll keep you posted with any baby news. Not yet...

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio