
So I bought this adorable vest about a month ago because I just love vests. But I have only worn it once and received numerous compliments I might add. However, I am not a very trendy lady. I
usually latch onto one or two
trendy items that I really like each season (hence the vest) and that is the extent of my endeavors to be en vogue. I love clothes, don't get me wrong, but I am just not one of those people who looks flawlessly put together all the time. Rather, I am barely at the level of "
respectably up to date." I am good at picking things out, but I have a hard time putting them together to make a complete, put together outfit. Frankly, I don't put in the effort. I don't take the time to really consider my wardrobe and accessories. I often find a stray item in the closet and think, "I totally forgot I had that! I should wear that more often!" But alas, in a pinch I will go for the tried and true favorites: jeans and a t-shirt. To sum things up, I am apparently not that in"vested" in my personal appearance. (Please forgive the horribly cheesy pun, which was unfortunately, quite intentional.)
2 comments:
I really like the vest! I'm so out of the fashion world these days, I'm pretty sure that I still have several items in my closet that I wore in high school...yikes!
Cute! How are you? From your email you sound busy! So busy! My friend Danielle was wearing a vest like that the other day and it was so cute because she's just starting to show in her pregnancy and she couldn't button the bottom button. I like it a lot, but I'm with you...it's all about comfort these days!
Post a Comment