Mylo and I took a little trip to Yakima a couple weekends ago to visit my mom for her birthday, which is also Mylo's birthday, and my little sister and brother, Samantha & Kyle's birthday (they are twins). So October 22 is officially a popular day, well at least in our family. We went out for lunch at this delicious little "hole in the wall" Greek restaurant, picked out our pumpkins, and went bowling. I bowled a 178! It was pretty exciting, I had 4 strikes in a row. I now know that the kind of crappy looking, chipped, blue 12 pound ball is perfect for me!
Mylo's serious face...can't you just imagine him giving his fourth graders that look and scaring the crap out of them.
Here are some pictures at our friend's wedding and reception from a somewhat recent trip to Bellingham. Within a month is recent right?
Mylo and Archer, the cute little munchkin belonging to our friends, Phil & Jill.
Me laughing really hard and looking a little scary I might add...
Mylo...need I say more
My very healthy looking tonsils...
Sean and Emily


0 comments:
Post a Comment