Today I ventured outside to go running for the first time in a very long time. Too long. I always dread getting back in shape. It's so painful. So I convinced Mylo to go with me because it was starting to get dark and misery loves company. It was only 20 degrees outside and there was a fresh coat of two inches of new, pearly white snowfall. So we bundled up: thick socks, pants, thermal tops, gloves, and hats. The only exposed portion of my body, my face felt like a popsicle. The cold air hurt my teeth. But it actually turned out to be a refreshing three mile jaunt through the snow. I didn't feel too bad for being completely out of shape. I love running in the snow. It is so pretty and peaceful. I am sure I will be sore tomorrow, running in snow is like running in sand, all those little stabilizer muscles you didn't know you had come back in haunt you the next day. But I do love to feel mildly sore. It makes me feel alive, like I actually did something and I am getting results. Now I can't wait for my next run and to see some of those rumored, yet elusive "results".
Obat Herpes Tanpa Efek Samping
8 years ago


1 comments:
Ha ha, I'll bet it was cold! At least Mylo will go running with you. I went running for the first time the other day as well. I was sore for the week, AND I almost got hit by a car.
Post a Comment