I officially have the mid-winter blues. March is my least favorite month of the year! We had some nice weather for a few days a couple of weeks ago and I got so excited that winter might finally be over. But it was just a tease. The weather has since reverted back to gloomy, blah, winterness. I am done with the grey skies, fog, clouds, and cold. I don't know why this winter has seemed so long, but I am ready for spring in a serious way. This blah weather makes me feel icky. I just want to go back to bed. I have no motivation to work out or do anything productive. I am ready to pack up my winter coats and put away all my sweaters. I can't wait to break out my flip-flops, t-shirts, and skirts. Bring on spring!
Obat Herpes Tanpa Efek Samping
8 years ago


2 comments:
The weather turned blah over here on the west side of the state as well. I remember dressing my kid in shorts this time last year, what's the deal?!
Good luck getting everything done!
I think I am the only one who enjoyed this extensively long winter. Maybe it's because I just had a baby, and I already had 2 kids, so I have an excuse to be lazy and stay indoors all winter. I think the kids are ready to be outside and riding bikes though. My tulips are coming up! There's hope for ya!
Post a Comment