My finals start next week. I woke up to snow today (it is gone now, but come on it is almost May people!). I am sludging through attempting to type up my corporate/partnership tax outline. Words can't begin to describe how much fun that is. I am finally half way through making my note cards for my contracts exam, it has taken me hours!!! Needless to say, I am a little cranky and so incredibly ready to be done with school!
On the other hand, my intramural ultimate frisbee team dominated in both of our games this weekend. I got some delicious bagels from the bagel shop. I am almost done with my bar application. I just got my online shopping bounty from the GAP in the mail today. And last but not least, I recently discovered Skinny Cow ice-cream fudge bars. They are amazing and less than 100 calories each. So at least I will have yummy snacks to eat and cute clothes to wear while I study!
Obat Herpes Tanpa Efek Samping
8 years ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment