Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Officially Homeless

I am officially homeless now. Our lease was up at the end of June, so rather than pay another month's rent for only a week more in Spokane, I am staying with my friend Daelyn, who as graciously offered to let me stay at her place. It is actually really nice to have a roomie after living in my empty apartment all my lonesome for the last week. I only have 3 more bar review classes left and then I am headed back to Bellingham.

As for the baby stuff, I found some baby furniture online that was on sale with free shipping, so I ordered it and I can't wait until it gets here (well Belligham actually). I was having a hard time finding some baby furniture for a little boy that I liked. I have found that baby furniture is either really expensive or has cheap quality. Needless to say, I was pretty excited to find some quality furniture for a decent price. It is a little more contemporary and I think it will go really well with the bedding I have picked out. I tried posting some pictures from the website I ordered from, but they were not cooperating, so I will post some pictures once the furniture arrives.

1 comments:

April said...

Have you made your way home yet?

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio