Tuesday, June 24, 2008

A Few Observations

Here are a few of my observations from the last couple days. Let's just say it has been an interesting couple days.

  1. It is a very odd feeling to have the munchkin in your belly, kick or karate chop with such force that you can actually see your belly move.
  2. It is a real bummer to have to buy a new computer. Mine was beginning to kick the bucket and I have to have a reliable computer for the bar exam, thus I just bought a new one. I hate big purchases, they make me cranky.
  3. It is very weird to live in a completely empty apartment. Mylo moved back to Bellingham this weekend and I still have 2 weeks left of my bar prep course left, so I am living in our apartment sans all of our stuff. I literally have 2 pans, 1 set of dishes & utensils, a week's worth of food, a few weeks worth of clothes, a foam mattress topper, duvet, and pillow to sleep on (actually surprisingly comfortable), toiletries, my bar prep books, a vacuum, cleaning supplies, and my printer. I am currently stealing my neighbors wireless Internet. That is how desperate I am.
  4. Paper cuts from cardboard boxes are incredibly painful. Who knew you could get a paper cut from cardboard and who knew it could be so painful? Nough said.
  5. Typing with a band aid bound finger (due to excessively painful cardboard laceration) is profoundly more difficult than typing without it.
  6. Neosporin is a wonder drug. I am still amazed how much faster cuts heal when said wonder drug is applied.
  7. Maternity clothes are awful. I won't even elaborate on this one. I will spare you the belabored complaining.
  8. Baby clothes are the antithesis of awful. Why is it that little clothes are so darn cute? I recently bought these on Ebay and it made my day.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those shoes are so cute! Maternity clothes are so ugly, that is, if you shop at Motherhood Maternity. Go to www.expectedmaternity.com

Way cute stuff, and those prego models look HOT in it! It is slightly expensive (I'll warn you), but it is soooo worth it to buy some really nice things because afterall you are wearing them for nine months straight, and a maternity wardrobe is not as extensive as a regular one. That is how I justified myself when I shopped there. ;)

April said...

There is nothing quite like feeling your baby move inside of you. Even when you are big fat pregnant and you've got a foot up in your ribs and an arm squashed against your bladder and you feel like you'll never be able to breath again...it's still an amazing feeling.

mikell brynn said...

those shoes are the cutest little things ever!!! i love them!!

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio