This weekend was jam packed and now I am simply exhausted. We started off our weekend with a potluck for Mylo's aunt and uncle's 30th wedding anniversary. 30 years! That is just amazing! Plus they are one of those adorable couples who just emanate love. So cute! It was a lot of fun to hang out with all of Mylo's family and eat some yummy food. Later that evening, we got to catch up with one of Mylo's high school buddies and his wife while they were in town visiting from Wisconsin. It was great to see them and we can't wait until they move back to the west coast.
On Saturday we had a garage sale to finally get rid of the rest of our college crap and all the stuff we don't use. We also had several appliances to get rid of because we got a new fridge and stove for our kitchen. I spent all week organizing and pricing everything. Overall it went really well and we only have a few more things left to try to get rid of on Craig's List. We took all the other left overs to Goodwill and now I just need to do a final clean up and organization of the garage. We have a three car garage, which is awesome for storage and Mylo and I have spent several full days organizing all our stuff into nicely labeled Rubbermaid containers on the beautiful shelves that he built last summer. Soon the garage will be spotless and perfectly organized and I will be oh so happy! Now, I just have to get the rest of the house in order...
It was super hot and sunny on Saturday, so after the garage sale we made our way to the lake and went swimming. It felt so good! We usually go swimming at the lake several days a week during the summer and sadly we have been so busy this summer that it was the first lake swimming I have done this summer. I need to make up for some lost time in the next couple weeks. We also went out to dinner, courtesy of the garage sale proceeds, to Pepper Sister's, a local southwestern restaurant. We got to sit out on the patio and enjoy the gorgeous sunset. It was such a nice night!
Sunday, we took the ferry out to Lopez Island for a potluck at a friend's parent's house, which they recently built on the island. They have a perfectly nestled 5 acre lot and their house was just beautiful, with a fantastic view. We walked into the village, which was so tiny and quaint. We ate lots more good food and got to lounge around in yard. On the ferry ride back there was an awesome thunder and lightening storm, which was pretty cool to watch.
It was such a nice weekend. But I am pooped. I spent all morning lounging, reading, and napping. It felt so good to just be lazy. But, back to reality. I need to do some serious laundry and clean-up the house a bit more so we can finish painting the downstairs this weekend.
Obat Herpes Tanpa Efek Samping
8 years ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment