Friday, January 2, 2009

Another One Bites the Dust...

2008 is officially over. It was a very eventful year for us. I found out I was preggers, finished law school, studied for, took, and passed the bar exam. We moved back to Bellingham, Mylo got hired by Bellingham School District, we got chickens and we (Mylo) did all kinds of remodeling on our house. Last, but not least, we welcomed Oliver into our family. Definitely a pretty crazy, but an absolutely great year!



















2009 is going to be another fantastic year. We are looking forward to watching Oliver grow up, taking a trip to Hawaii, finishing our kitchen remodeling, and working in our yard. I am looking forward to getting for my first "real" job once Oliver is a bit older and training for a couple more marathons this year. Mylo is looking forward to cooking in the new kitchen, teaching Oliver sign language, and June 16th (the last day of school).




Here is Oliver wearing a little vintage clothing. My mom made this jacket for me 28 years ago.








4 comments:

The Brennan Fam said...

I just love your blog!! It's so nice that Mylo finally shared it with us... :)
Oliver is absolutely adorable and I love to see updated pictures of him! If you guys ever plan to come back to visit Spokane let Devri and I know. We would love to see the boys altogether... and meet you officially of course!

Happy New Year!
-Celina

Erika said...

I just love his expressions!!

Anonymous said...

You guys have had an eventful year! It will be fun to work on your kitchen. I loved my kitchen after we remodeled everything...so fresh and new!

I am sad we didn't get to see you for Christmas, but hopefully we'll be able to make it up for the reunion. Oliver looks so old!

April said...

Oliver is growing up so quickly, I love all faces!
I was sad that we weren't able to get together over the holidays, but I wouldn't have attempted to come over in that weather either.

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio