Oliver and I have been hitting the trails with the BOB stroller lately and I am in trail heaven. Bellingham has a huge network of interurban trails. You can get pretty much anywhere using them. While I was in college, I lived on the south side of Bellingham, where I used to run on the interurban trail quite a bit. When we moved to our current house in another part of town, I was really bummed to not live next to my trails that I loved so much. But now I have discovered a new set of trails and I am loving it. We live pretty close to Whatcom Fall Park, which has several miles of trails just within the park, not to mention a beautiful waterfall. There are a whole bunch of trails that lead out of the park and go all over town. On Saturday Mylo and I took Ollie to the grocery store which happens to back up to the trail. After we did our shopping, Ollie and I loaded up the BOB and walked/ran home. It was about 4 miles of bliss. The weather was unusually gorgeous for January: sunny; blue skies; and a balmy 45 degrees. Oliver fell asleep almost immediately (as he usually does) and slept like a little angel as I enjoyed my little jaunt. It was a perfect. Ah, trail bliss.
Obat Herpes Tanpa Efek Samping
8 years ago


2 comments:
I would assume you mean Haggen at Barkley? That is a heck of a run! You go girl! The fresh air probably tuckered you both out :) Keep it up, you are an inspiration!
So Oliver is way more stylish than I'll ever be...he's so stinkin cute!
Post a Comment