It is totally cliche,
but I can't believe that Oliver is already six months old!
Here are the 6 month stats:
Weight - 16 lbs 8 oz {30th percentile}
Height - 27 3/4 inches {90th percentile}
Here is what he is up to:
- Chowing down on solid food {the current favorites are sweet potatoes & mango}
- Rolling around like crazy
- Commando crawling for short spurts
- Sitting up {and still tipping over after a while}
- Chatting up storm
- Smiling at everyone
- Banging toys and his hands on things
- Chewing on all of his toys and anything he gets his little hands on
Oliver is a pretty happy little guy. That is not to say he doesn't get upset, but he is easily consoled. He is very curious and is starting to get into everything. He especially likes to attack my houseplants and eat the remote control . He is starting to get quite mobile. Time to start babyproofing...


2 comments:
I love the 2nd to last picture. It's like he is saying "Mom, I am coming to get ya." He is sooo cute and I can't believe how fast they are growing up and changing so fast. Before we know it our kiddos will be celebrating their 1st birthdays...sniff, sniff...
Oh my gosh! He is the cutest baby ever! I know he has the cutest personality even though we haven't seen him in person! He's just adorable Bethany and I can tell you love him to pieces!!!
Post a Comment