Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Out of Doors

Oliver really loves to be outside. He can be cranky as all get out and the moment you step outside he will cheer right up. However, now that he is a lighting fast crawler, being outside in the yard "free range" takes the requisite adult supervision to a whole new level. Not to mention the fact that he is attracted to dirt like a magnet. An ultra powerful magnet. I think the whole dirt attraction phenomena is a boy thing.
"Here mama, let me help you..."

Must touch dirt...

A rare and brief moment of Oliver sitting still. It was at least 10 seconds because Mylo managed to get a non-blurry picture of it.


Another new, not so excited specialty of Oliver's is the high pitch screech. It is quite unpleasant and I am positive that I have sustained permanent hearing loss due to a poorly timed screech right in my ear. Today while we were running errands he proceeded to practice the screech. He wasn't even mad or upset. Just practicing.


Such a cute little bugger, even if he is a screeching maniac most of the time.

1 comments:

Erika said...

Thank you for this post. Now I know what to get you for Christmas - ear plugs :) Maybe you should try to get video of it so we can all hear the enchanting sound.

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio