We had two functioning (albeit older) laptops. One up and died. Ironically it died as I was turning it on to back up all my pictures. My newly purchased external hardrive was literally sitting on the floor in its Target bag. Oh, the irony! Fortunately, it was only a few months worth of pictues and most of them are on this blog. Phew! The other laptop has some sort of viral problem and promptly shuts down upon opening any internet browser. But at least I have backed it up. This explains the utter lack of posting around here as of late.
We will be buying a new computer soon. We are still debating the cost of an Apple and whether to get a laptop vs. a desk top. Then the posting will begin. We have weddings, a trip to the Gamble family ranch, lots of house projects, the big move (a week and 1/2 left) and much, much more! Stay tuned.
To wet your appetite, here is the link to the awesome photos we had taken of Ollie a few weeks ago. Password is Ollie (case senstive).
Obat Herpes Tanpa Efek Samping
8 years ago


2 comments:
If you need a computer doc, maybe Celeo can help. Such a bummer to be without a computer. I am totally glued to mine. I highly recommend a Mac laptop. It's always handy for a quick google search, address search, email, etc. And then it hides away quickly when grabby hands get near. :-)
How in the world did he get so big? Wow how the time has flown by! I love his big grins and goofy attitude behind those pics.
And, get a laptop! Wait, didn't you win a bet and suppose to get one awhile ago? :)
Post a Comment