Monday, July 19, 2010

Sprinkle Sprinkle

When we were in Yakima, in the 90 degree heat, Oliver became an official fan of running throught the sprinkler. He was dutifully entertained with running, jumping, stepping and sitting on the sprinkler. It was fun to just watch him - from the shade, that is.

Belly flop.

Showing Ollie my moves.
Yoga pose?
Run, run, run...
...and sit...
...and step.

And finally, a video for your viewing pleasure. If only it was warm enough in Bellingham for a little sprinkler time.

3 comments:

Erika said...

I love the yoga move - maybe the squating was a yoga move too :)

Anonymous said...

Such a fun age!

celina said...

So fun! When we did have a few hot days here I put the sprinkler on for Ruby but she ran away. I was hoping the splash park would be fun for her this summer, but I'm thinking it will take a few more tries before she warms up to it. She needs some lessons from Ollie!

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio