Monday, May 30, 2011

6 Weeks

Henry or "Hen" as he is often called around here, is now six weeks old (soon to be seven). He is weighing in at twelve pounds and is rocking some healthy fat rolls. I love the pudge. He is already wearing some 6 months clothes and the 0-3 month clothes are already long gone.

He is such a sweet little guy. Pretty chill most of the time, but will let you know when he doesn't like something. He is a bit of a mama's boy, but what newborn isn't? He is smiling, cooing, and kicking his feet a ton lately. He give Ollie the biggest and best smiles, especially when Ollie gets in face and says, "Hi. Oh, hi. Hi Hen."

He loves to be in the ERGO carrier and will sleep soundly as I carry him around. He also loves the swing and vibrating chair. The swing is his favorite place to take his afternoon nap, which conveniently coincides with Ollie's nap. We'll see how long that lasts.

He is still a pretty sleepy little guy and has been cranking out some pretty good sleep sessions at night. We'll see how long that lasts as well. For now, I will take it.

Bright eyed
Look at those cheeks and double chin

Action shot in the swing
I love that little nose

1 comments:

April said...

Can you even remember what life was like before him?! I love how a new baby suddenly just belongs in your home and you wonder how you got along without him before he was born.

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio