Sunday, May 13, 2012

Tulip Time 2012

This was about a month ago, but my mom and I took the fellas down to the Tulip Festival in Burlington.  It was a nice, but chilly day and the tulips were beautiful, as usual.  Ollie was being a bit of a beast and I had to bribe him with a tractor ride to get him to take some pictures, which as evidenced below, didn't really work out all that well.  Over all, it wasn't the most pleasant of trips and had me wondering why I even try to attempt outings like this with two kiddos.  Sigh.  Clearly I block out the bad memories of botched outings, because I keep trying.  I must be a glutton for punishment.  At least the tulips make for good pictures, even if the 3 1/2 year old won't cooperate. 

Grandma Sally, Ollie & Henry

Ollie and his "peanut" doll

Refusing to look at the camera

Pretty in pink




Tiptoeing in the tulips


Me and the fellas (and some random girl) 

Mama and Henry 

Mama and Ollie - Self portrait


0 comments:

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio