
I am currently trying to avoid studying for finals...but wide awake due to a recent infusion of caffeine, which seems to be running through my veins constantly lately. The post-caffeine crash after finals is over is going to be very traumatic. 5 nasty, 3 hour, 2nd year of law school finals to go and I am done with my 2nd year. Summer here I come!! But until then Starbucks will remain my studying haven. I frequent 3 different Starbucks within a 3 mile radius of school and home. You gotta love Washington, there are Starbucks everywhere. I find the constant flow of people and noise soothing, which is kind of weird. But I get so much school work done there, it is amazing. I hate studying at school. The library is my personal hell, mostly dead quiet with all too frequent interruptions of people whispering or chatting, blaring their headphones so I can hear them 10 feet away (not healthly), and creaky, uncomfortable chairs. Plus you are not supposed to eat in the library, so when I get hungry I have to carefully snack, trying to be careful to not chew too loudly or crumple my wrapper or emit yummy snack smells. That is way too much digestive regulation for a constant grazer like myself. Did I mention that law students are incredibly obnoxious and constantly stress one another out by talking about law school. I try to avoid that whole scene all together. So I am stuck at Starbucks. Oh well, at least it is tastefully decorated and the baristas practically know me by name. Well, back to studying.


1 comments:
I hope you did/do well in all your finals. I don't know when you are finished, but you deserve a long break! Love ya!
Post a Comment