

I have been trying to buy all natural cleaning products in an effort to reduce the amount of chemicals we have in our home. I recently discovered this line of cleaning products called Mrs. Meyers Clean Day and loved them so much I thought I would share. They are made with all natural ingredients and are totally biodegradable. They come is a variety of yummy smelling scents: geranium; lavender; lemon verbena; and baby blossom. They make pretty much any type of cleaning product you could possibly need from counter top spray to toilet cleaner to detergent. They even have a baby-safe line that is especially gentle to use on baby stuff. And the best part is that they work really well. I have found that some "green" cleaning products don't work very well, but these are super! I am in love with them! Check it out here!


2 comments:
I am going to have to try those! I've been trying to be better about buying organic items for our pantry...you know, trying to eat things with ingredients that are decipherable to me. This seems like a great idea too. I actually bought some green cleaner which works wonders and you can even eat it, which is gross, but at least it makes you feel safe.
Jeff snores every single night without fail, and it's the same thing. It starts as heavy breathing, then sort of a whistle type wheeze, then it goes into full on snoring. Each night, if I'm still awake to hear it all, I have to nudge him to turn over onto his stomach, which he does everytime because he just knows what my nudge means now. I can't seem to figure out why he doesn't start out sleeping on his stomach so we can avoid the whole nudge process in the first place. Men.
I'm going to have have to look into that line. Right now I'm having some serious issues with my skin reacting to hair and makeup products so I think I have to switch to more gentle items there as well. For that past week it looks like I have been caking on some 80s hot pink eyeshadow, but no it's just my my skin on fire!
Post a Comment