
Mylo and I recently each got the Nike + apparatus to help us track our running. The Nike + can track your mileage, time, and rate of speed while you run. It can even give you verbal updates of how far you have gone and you can program a "power song" to help give you a boost when needed. It sounds like such a great gadget and it would be if it would actually worked. Mylo and I got these little gadgets to help motivate us to run more. The motivation being that you can challenge someone else and track who logs the most miles in a given time period. This would work for us because, yes, we are that competitive. It's sad I know. Anyhow, my Nike + is totally out of whack. It reads the mileage completely incorrectly, even after I calibrated it. I am so frustrated, especially since Mylo's works perfectly fine. Grrrrrrr! So after a few of my irrational tantrums (example: Me telling Mylo that it is dumb that his works since he isn't even a runner and basically blaming the fact that mine won't work on him for no apparent reason) Mylo embarked on some internet research (blessed wealth information) and found some resources that discuss the problems with the Nike +, especially when being used with the 3rd generation i-Pod Nano (which I of course have) and we are now armed with some possible solutions to fix my Nike +. So I am going to attempt to fix it and give in one last try. But if it doesn't work I am definitely returning it and getting my $30.00 bucks back. I will keep you updated on my progress. Cursed new i-Pod Nano and Nike +.


1 comments:
Did you figure it out yet? Do you like it? We just got an i-pod nano for Chtistmas and I finally took the time yesterday to turn it on and copy exactly one cd to it. If I ever get farther than that then we could start adding fun gadgits to it.
Post a Comment