Friday, June 13, 2008

It's a Boy....

The masses were right and I have the pictures to prove it (we got quite a few unabashed spread eagle shots). It's a boy! We couldn't be more happy. He does have the cutest little profile ever!
I think his profile looks a lot like Mylo's. Ultrasounds are amazing.
Bring on the sports, camping, critters & bugs, and everything else that is boy!

Here are his squished cute little lips and nose. He was puckering up during the ultrasound.

And his little foot, complete with 5 little toes.

According to the ultrasound, I am 20 weeks along now and our revised due date is now Halloween, although that could change again.

4 comments:

mikell brynn said...

bethany this is so exciting!!! thanks for posting the pictures! love ya!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Bethany and Mylo! You will have a blast with a boy! Get ready for the ride of your life :)

The Kellings

April said...

So exciting! I love having boys, you are going to have so much fun with him!

Anonymous said...

Hey, Beth and Mylo! YES, I actually accessed your blog! Amazing, huh? Wanted to see the ultrasound images. :-)

Love, Aunt Chris

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio