Saturday, November 29, 2008

First Hike

On Wednesday Mylo had a half day and the weather was decent, so we decided to take Oliver on his first hike. There is a trail about a mile from our house called the Stimpson Nature Preserve. It is great wooded trail that has a 5K loop and a 1.5 mile loop around a pond. Pre-Oliver I used to go running there with a buddy, but I don't really feel comfortable running or hiking the trail solo because there have been cougar sitings in that area and I don't have any desire to become a cougar snack. So Mylo and I loaded up Oliver in the Baby Bjorn and headed out on the shorter loop. Oliver was content and fell right asleep. This kid really likes motion. I guess he liked his first hike.

Getting him all bundled up for the big expedition.





Locked and loaded in the Baby Bjorn.

0 comments:

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio