Are you serious? What happened to my little baby boy?
Oliver is 100% squirmy, 100% curious, and 100% boy.

He pretty much never stops moving. Literally. Did I mention that we are tired. He is a crawling maniac. He pulls up on everything and "cruises" around the furniture. He is now standing up unassisted for about 30 seconds at a time and then squats down.

He is getting quite adventurous, like going down the slide face first.

He is still cute as a button.

He is eating lots and lots of solid food. Current favorites include blueberries, strawberries, toast, baby mum-mums (rice wafers), carrots, sweet potatoes, and chicken & stars.

I don't even need a dog anymore.

His hair is getting so long {and blonde}. He even gets some crazy bed head from time to time.


He is growing like a weed. I just put away a whole bunch of 6-12 month clothes. Now he is wearing 12-18 months.

He is gets pretty silly sometimes. He especially likes to "feed us" his food. Tonight he erupted into uncontrollable laughter when I was holding him and shaking out a rug. It was hilarious. Who knew household chores could be so much fun.
He is still rocking only 3 teeth: 2 on the bottom and 1 on top. The other top one is so close to popping through - we can't wait until he is symmetrical again.
1 comments:
He is ever changing and I agree - cute as a button. I can't believe how fast they are growing up! Ollie is way beyond Kenz in the teeth department - she JUST cut her first bottom one!
Ollie, I love your expressions and that crazy blonde hair :)
Post a Comment