To top off the week, our kitty, who was supposed to get spayed this week went into heat. That was an experience and not one I care to repeat. She was a little crazy {I'll spare you the details}. Thankfully, she will be getting spayed in a few weeks.
Today, Oliver had his first dentist appointment with Dr. Kimberley {who happens to be Mylo's childhood dentist and the father of a high school friend}. Everything checked out just fine. Oliver will now open his mouth and point to his teeth when you ask him where his teeth are. It is pretty cute.
Oliver is now insistent that we empty the entire basket of his bath toys into bathtub. Did I mention that he has a lot of bath toys. He then putters around with his toys, squawking and "talking" to himself. It is pretty entertaining to watch. See what I mean?


1 comments:
Where is Ollie? I can only see toys :)
Post a Comment