This summer is proving to be very, very busy. We bought a new house (we don't take possession until August). It is the most adorable, steep roofed, little Tudor ever, complete with a double lot and a view of the bay and islands. It is in the perfect (to us) neighborhood, walking distance to everything, blocks from a park, a 10 minute walk from the small neighborhood elementary school. Did I mention that it is already remodeled too. All we have to do is paint. Hooray! Needless to say, we love it.
That is the good part. The bad part is that now we have to sell our existing home, which means we (Mylo) have a to-do list a mile long. To his credit, Mylo has already crossed quite a few projects of his list. However, he still has some big projects left. I am responsible for all the packing, coordinating of projects we decided to pay people to do, organizing, staging, cleaning, and purging (the purge and subsequent garage sale is done!). The projects seem to be never ending - for both of us,
Throw in a busy little toddler, me working 4 days a week for July and August, one of our rental units turning over at the beginning of July, and lots of other summer activities (weddings, vacations, family gatherings) and there is precious little time to get everything done. I have a bit of a panic attack when I start to take stock of what needs to get done by the beginning of August in order to get our house on the market.
BUT, I am not complaining. Just trying to breathe. We are so excited and lucky to be able to buy this house. Now we just have to "get er done" or something like that. Then I can have a fabulous house warming party. That is motivation in and of itself.
p.s. I will post pictures of the new house in August - when we take possession. I know, the suspense is killing you. It is killing me too.
Obat Herpes Tanpa Efek Samping
8 years ago


4 comments:
I can't wait to see your new house!!! Congratulations!
congrats! It sounds awesome.
Congratulations - but I miss having you up the road. I guess that means we will REALLY need to make an effort to see each other. If you need help let me know - I have mad packing skills :)
Too bad you have so little to do this summer, must make for pretty boring days! Good luck with everything, it all sounds very exciting.
Post a Comment