Wednesday, March 28, 2012

I spy...

Yesterday, the boys and I headed out on a walk after nap/rest time since it wasn't yet raining (it started back up around dinner time - don't you worry). Ollie is beginning to nap less frequently - every couple days of so, but he is still has to "rest" in his room for at least an hour. With less sleep for Ollie comes more crankiness and the sure fire cure to crankiness is to get outside, so outside we went.

I brought my new camera along and we decided to make our walk an "I spy" walk. As we were walking through the neighborhood (Ollie riding his Strider bike), Ollie would point out all the things he would "spy" and I would snap a picture for him. Ollie loved it. It might have to become a regular activity for us. My favorite part? Ollie riding his bike along, saying, "I spy with my big ol' eye..."

Here is what we spied (with our big ol' eyes) with descriptions courtesy of Ollie (his blogging debut)...

Wheeley!

Egg rock

Purple "pimroses"
Dashing flowers
Plant truck
Plant dandelion
Pile tree
Mountain bush
Heart flower
Daffodil "pimrose"
Stop Signer
"Junber" bush
Excavator coner
Goater

2 comments:

Liliana said...

Omg! A goat!! Only in Bellingham.

Love your game. I wanna try.

Erin said...

What a fun idea! Yes, outside is the cure for crankiness out here too!

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio