Saturday, January 12, 2013

Blech...


Sickness has been upon our house for weeks.  The boys had a cold first.  Then Mylo caught it and it lingered for weeks with him.  I caught a little something and then seemed to quickly recover, only to get hit like a ton of bricks this past weekend.  It has been the cold from hell.  I have been zapped of all energy.  The afternoon I began feeling sick, I literally slept for four hours.  Despite a wasted weekend of laying around and trying to recuperate, I still felt like trash on Monday and ended up coming home from work early at 2:00 p.m.  The rest of week got gradually better and I am finally (a week later) feeling close to my normal self plus some stuffiness and snot.

My week long cold has totally derailed my running.  I only logged 8 miles (of my 1000 for the years) before succumbing to the plague.  I rode the stationary bike at the gym this week for a half an hour  and felt like crap afterwards.  Now that the sunshine has hit Bellingham, I am itching to get outside and enjoy the nice weather.  Maybe a walk this afternoon with the boys.

These pictures were taken before my sickness took hold...  

The viking hat.  I love that thing and so does Ollie.
Mr. Independent.  He has to walk "by self" as he says.

Ah, brothers.  Ollie has been such a good big brother lately.

0 comments:

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio