Friday, June 11, 2010

Swim Lessons

Ollie has become quite the little fish. We enrolled him in parent-child swim lessons at the aquatic center and he loves it. He is becoming much more comfortable with the water and loves all the songs and activities.

I took Ollie last week so Mylo could finish up some projects around the house. Problem is I don't own a one piece bathing suit. I picked my most modest two piece (not that any of my bathing suits are risky) and of course the class was packed with all the dads. A little awkward, but oh well. This weekend is the last class for the first session and then we start the second session for older toddlers.


3 comments:

Erika said...

I see a swimming pool purchase in your future...and I don't mean one of those plastic ones.

Anonymous said...

Cute! I always wanted to take one of those baby swim classes, but I always had another tag along baby, so that wouldn't work. Looks like lots of fun!

Anonymous said...

P.S. Could your funny faces session with Ollie in the previous post be any cuter!? I was dying...his laugh was so contagious that it had Jeff and I laughing pretty good!

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio