skip to main |
skip to sidebar

This is the dreaded place where I spend way too much of my time... I will keep this short and sweet which is nothing like this week has been. This has been the longest week ever. Too much studying for me. Man, law school better be worth it! My back hurts from being hunched over books and my lap top. My hands hurt from writing endless note cards and typing at crazy fast speeds for three full hours during hellish exams. I am sure I am going to get arthritis from all this. Okay...back to the books. This is such a pity post. Better stuff tomorrow I promise.
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio
1 comments:
It's okay to have a pity post. I feel sorry for you...I hated those weeks in school and I'm sure this week for you has been a lot harder than any of my finals weeks! I hope you did well for all your studying and that you have a nice little break for awhile!
Post a Comment