I am a little over 38 weeks along now and just waiting for this kid to make his big debut. I have had some contractions and other signs of pre-labor, but so far the contractions have not been very regular. I am pretty tired and uncomfortable most days, so needless to say, I am ready to be done.
I have been spending my time getting everything ready in anticipation of a having a baby. The nursery is all set-up, the carseat installed, the clothes and blankets freshly laundered, the diapers stocked, and our "birth bag" is packed. Basically, all the baby stuff is locked and loaded.
I have also been doing some "deep cleaning" and organizing. The bills are all paid, the budget is up to date, the check book balanced. I have pretty much cleaned the whole house top to bottom. Mylo and I even cleaned out and organized the garage.
The yard could still use a little fall clean-up, but the weather has not really been very cooperative the last few days. Maybe some yard work will help to induce labor. One can only hope.
I have also been working on stocking up our freezer (I only have the freezer in my fridge to work with, so space is kind of limited) with easy, homemade meals for after the baby arrives. Last week I prepared and froze fiesta casserole, potato leek soup, and spaghetti sauce with meatballs. I had a "beef day" and I made my grandma's chili soup recipe (which is one of my fall/winter favorites), tater-tot casserole (which I haven't had in years), and lasagna. Yesterday was my "chicken day", which consisted of enchilada casserole, pot pie, chicken devan, and a potato-chicken-cheese casserole concoction. Basically, my freezer is packed to the brim with frozen meals. Starvation will not be an issue.
Obat Herpes Tanpa Efek Samping
8 years ago


2 comments:
I can't wait to meet this newest Allen! And, I can't believe how fast the time has gone! Less than 2 weeks to go and you will be a Momma! Can't wait :)
I just saw the news that you passed the bar! That's awesome...congrats! I also can't wait for this kiddo. It seems like time has flown by and you are almost done, but everyone says that about someone else's pregnancy. When it's your own, it's a whole other story...
Good luck these next couple weeks!
Post a Comment