Little Mr. Ollie decided to make an early appearance and was born at the Bellingham Birth Center at 4:42 a.m. this morning. He weighed in at a robust 8 lbs. 7 oz. and is 20 1/2 inches tall. He is absolutely perfect in every way and we are utterly smitten. We are both doing well and are resting and recovering at home. Being born is hard work!
Obat Herpes Tanpa Efek Samping
8 years ago


5 comments:
OMG Bethany and Mylo Congratulations! He is absolutely perfect and very handsome! I can't wait to meet him. Bethany, when you are up to it, let me know and Makenzie and I will come over with some dinner for you guys. Take it easy and if you need anything let us know. Again, congratulations on your beautiful boy!!!!
He's beautiful! I'm so excited for you guys. Can't wait to see more pictures of little Oliver!
YAY! Bethany he's handsome! Congratulations to you and Mylo!
I just realized that Ollie and Makenzie are exactly 1 month apart :) How exciting :)
Bethany and Mylo,
Congratulations! He is so adorable! We are so happy for you both!
Mike and Carolyn
Post a Comment